Start your new year getting active with free personal training at a local park near you.
Healthy Together Whittlesea, is working with a number of local gyms to present a series of free personal training sessions to get you active.
Dates: Every Saturday from 14 February – 21 March 2015 inclusive
Time: 8.30am – 9.30am
Venue: Located across parks in Lalor, Epping North, Mill Park, Mernda and Doreen. Find one near you:
- City of Whittlesea Public Gardens, 158 Barry Road, Lalor (Melway 8 C5) with TRAC trainers
- 19 Amarath Circuit, Epping (Melway 181 F5) with One Health and Fitness Epping trainers
- 26 Juggal Close, Epping (Melway 181 K7) with Snap Fitness Epping trainers
- Meet at entrance to Mill Park Leisure Centre, Morang Drive, Mill Park (Melway 183 A10) with Mill Park Leisure trainers
- 6 Chaucer Way, Doreen (Melway 391 E5) with Jetts Laurimar trainers
- Cnr Galloway Drive & Neptune Terrace, Mernda (Melway 390 E8) Mernda location cancelled. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Cost: FREE – all fitness levels welcome
Contact & RSVP: 9217 2531 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more ways to get active or for an outdoor gym in your area visit the Get Active page on the website – it all adds up!
With thanks to Thomastown Recreation and Aquatic Centre (TRAC), Mill Park Leisure, One Health and Fitness Epping, Jetts Laurimar, and Snap Fitness Epping.