As most of you will know, the Aurora Community Association (representing the community where we live) is having its major fund raising event for the year on March 24th- a Trivia night!
Have you booked and PAID for your tickets or table yet?
The event will be held in Epping North at the Epping Views Primary School (in Epping North), 7pm for a 7.30pm start, Saturday 24th March 2012. There will be plenty of fun games and activities to break up the trivia rounds along with excellent prizes. Bring along your smarts, sense of humour and plenty of gold coins and hopefully walk away with a sensational prize!
You can bring along your own food and drink picnic style (ie own plates and cups)- tea and coffee will be provided.
There will be space for the kids (bring some activities for them) though we hope to organise someone to keep them occupied like a face painter (if you know of anyone suitable let us know!)
Tickets are $10 each, pre-purchased. Either organise your own table of 8-10 or join up on a table with others who can’t fill a table entirely but would like to attend (organised by ACA).
The night is to raise funds to pay for the ACA’s annual Public Liability Insurance bill (around $800) and website hosting bills (around $700). Without the Public Liability Insurance the ACA cannot run public events or meetings of any kind.
We would love to see 15 tables competing at the event- we so far have 3 tables booked by groups of friends/ neighbours from the estate, with many other people saying they are coming along, so don’t miss out, book and pay for your table or tickets today!
You can make up your own table of 8-10 and organise this yourself with Lisa Hall (ACA secretary) or, if you can’t make up a full table and need to be combined with some others in the same situation then just email Lisa and we can sort it out for you. Email email@example.com.
You can pay in a couple of ways (Sorry, no cheques accepted for this event):
1. Pay by Direct Bank Transfer: (Best for us)
CREDIT UNION AUSTRALIA
BSB: 814 282
Acc.no. 310 737 28
Please include TRIVIA and your name in reference otherwise we wont know what its for/ who its from.
2. Pay in cash to Lisa Hall (she will organise a suitable time/ location with you)
For catering and organisation purposes tickets need to be pre-purchased.
This will be one night you don’t want to miss, so please come along for a few laughs, some healthy competition and fantastic company all in the name of a great cause.
You can also help make our Trivia Night a success in other ways:
1. Would you like to donate a prize for a raffle? it could be a voucher/ service from your own small business or even a brand new still boxed item you have sitting around at home that you’ll never use- you know those unwanted gifts we all have!. (NB any items deemed unsuitable for prizes by the organising group or unclaimed on the night will given to The Salvos/ St Vinnies).
2. We are looking for volunteers to help us organise and run the Trivia night. We are meeting regularly in the next few weeks so let us know if you want to help out (we are currently a group of 6).
3. We’ll be letter box dropping again in the next fortnight- to the whole of Epping North (not just Aurora) so if you haven’t already put your hand up to help out (as a regular letter box dropper) and like to walk and have some time then let us know.
If you would like to help as suggested above then let Lisa know by responding to this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re really excited about the Trivia Night and hope you will come along, support your local community association and have a great night with your neighbours and friends. Please don’t delay, book and pay for your tickets/ table now!